CU Service Network has teamed up with Platte River Networks to provide a wide range of information technology support services.
Information Technology is critical to the success of a credit union’s operation. CUSN’s goal is to help ensure your technical success with 24/7 support coupled by a wide range of experience and depth.
Platte River Networks can design your network infrastructure, move or expand your firm, or simply identify what hardware/software solutions you need. The goal is simple: reduce delays and exposure to threats by quickly identifying and resolving network issues. You experience peace of mind knowing that your networks are maximized, stable and secure.
• Intuition: 24×7 Network Remote Monitoring, Maintenance, Troubleshoot & Fix
• System Optimization, Error Log Monitoring, Application Support and Updates
• Backup, Storage and Disaster Recovery
• Critical Site Information and Network Documentation
• Level I, II, III Help Desk and Desktop Support
• 24×7 Remote and Onsite Support
• Design and Install Your Network and Infrastructure
• Virtualization – Server Consolidation
• Network Migrations, Upgrades & Replacement
• Detailed Project Plans
• Hardware Recommendations and Quotes
• Time Estimates in Advance
• Ongoing Maintenance Plan to Protect Your Investment
In order to stay ahead of technology advances, Platte River Networks specializes in Custom Project work, including:
• Virtualization: Servers, Desktops, Applications
• Security Risk Assessments
• Cabling and Power Management
• Rack Solutions, Cooling Systems and Physical Security
• Wireless and Remote Access Solutions
• On-Premise VoIP: Unified Messaging/Desktop Interface
• Voice and Data Circuits: T1, VPN, DSL, MPLS, SIP