- Our Services
- Get to Know Us
- Our Staff
- What We Do
- Why CU Service Network?
- Contact Us
Retain your increasingly busy current members, and attract new ones, by offering the convenience of widespread branch access and greater person-to-person contact. Extend your reach with shared branching to give your members what they demand. And expand your opportunities to deepen relationships by providing additional products that add new channels for profitability while reinforcing your value as a primary financial institution.
Credit unions often underestimate the cost of inconveniencing their members. Although new channels such as online and mobile are important, the thousands of branches maintained by big national banks offer serious competition for the allegiance of the countless consumers who prize having many convenient places to interact in person with their financial institutions. Through the cooperative power of CO-OP Shared Branching, you can leverage the strength of the second largest branch network in the country to retain these most active and profitable members.
More than 1,800 institutions now participate in CO-OP Shared Branching, representing thousands of locations in 50 states. Leverage the economic advantages of this cooperation as part of your branch delivery strategy and you can offer the convenience of an expanded service area, plus service continuity that builds member relationships and bolsters disaster recovery.
Extended reach and enhanced member service through 5,000 nationwide branch locations and over 2,200 kiosks, near work, home, shopping and travel locations, including the ability to market Credit Union Service Center locations as your own.
- Ability to make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, account inquiries and other transactions at locations convenient to your members.
- Access to accounts even when members move, are on vacation or are out of town in an emergency.
- Growth potential through the deeper, more loyal relationships with your most valuable members that make households with shared branching 12 times more profitable than those without.
- Continuing innovation to give your members the leading-edge convenience they expect.
- Locator Services that make shared branching locations as easy to find as you are.
- Credit Union Recovery (CURe) that protects your ability to serve your members when disaster strikes.
- Secret Shopper Program to ensure shared branches everywhere share your high standards of service.
- Professional Marketing Support provided by CUSN to build awareness of your expanded capabilities.